Delayed flights, lost tickets, missing information, and bad weather are a traveler’s nightmare. To avoid that, here is what you need to to do:
• Get to know airline rules and policies concerning ticket requirements, security, check-in, and baggage check.
• Be at the airport at least 2 hours before your domestic flight schedule and 2 and a half before your international flight schedule.
• Bring at least 2 valid identification cards like your passport, state -issued license, or an ID with your photo.
• Be sure that you don’t have any sharp objects inside your bag.
• Take a deep breath and do not panic.
Keep your mind alert at the airport. For your flight to go smoothly, follow airport procedures on security and check-in time.