Overview

Based in Singapore, the Jetstar Asia Airways is part of the Jetstar group's low-cost airlines. It has its main hub at the Changi International Airport, Singapore, and it runs its flights to regional locations in Asia. Westbrook Investments Pte Ltd, a Singapore based company, holds 51 percent stake in the airline and the other 49 percent of shares is held by the Qantas group.

Where do they fly?

The Jetstar Asia flies to many of the important destinations from Singapore. They include Ho Chi Minh City, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Macau, Kota Kinabalu, Kuching, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Siem Reap, Taipei, Phnom Penh, Manila, Yangon, Bali, Surabaya, Medan and Jakarta.

Baggage

Passengers traveling with the Jetstar Asia airline are allowed to carry one main piece of luggage and another small bag, the total cumulative weight of which should be within 22 lbs. The size of the main luggage should not exceed 22" (width) 14" (height) 9" (depth). An infant car seat is available but only if a seat is booked for the infant.

In-flight Service

Leather seats with a seat pitch of 30 inches are provided on the Jetstar Asia flights. Passengers have the options of selecting their preferred seats (subject to their availability) during booking. A wide range of food and beverages is available onboard for purchase from the cabin crew.

You can also listen to audio programs during the journey. In-flight magazines are also provided.

Airline Alliances

Jetstar Asia has no airline alliances at this time.

Contact Information

To contact the airline in Singapore, call their telephone number at 800 6161 977.

In the USA, use the following numbers to call Jetstar Asia Airways. The Call Center number is + 1-866-397-8170 (24 hours), Trade + 1-866-397-8172 (24 hours), Groups + 1-866-397-8171 (Monday - Friday, 8.00am-6.00pm EST).

The airline can also be contacted at its website at JETSTAR

cURL Error: